– First Home Buyers seem to be coming back into the market strongly
– Superannuation Fund loans are starting to gain some momentum
– Fixed Interest Rates keep falling making for some very enticing loan offers out there
– Plus a steady flow of Investors still buying
There are some good old rules in property, not that I’m an expert by any stretch but they make sense to me. My favourites being…
– Buy the worst house in the best street (location location location)
– Buy at the bottom and sell at the top (too many people buy too late in a property cycle and lose out)
Getting good mortgage advice to make an informed decision is always important, whether that be by talking to a Financial Planner, your Accountant or just having a good old chat with a Mortgage Broker. The more information you gather, hopefully means the better decision you’ll make.
If you already have a Home Loan, getting and annual review or check-up is always a good choice as it helps make sure you’re still on the right path.
Remember there is no cost or obligation to have a chat(as many times as you wish), I’ll always try to tailor the process to make you feel most comfortable.
Have a wonderful week.